This offer comprehends:
1 – full training program iBook (PDF)
2- single consultation session with me
READ BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The product is an iBook
This training program is for everyone who wants to train with a calisthenic based approach, learning and consolidating al the basics elements of bodyweight training. The goal is to improve the overall physical condition and skills of the individual, and setting a good baseline where to start from for more specific programs next.
Equipment: medium (about 80 cm) height parallettes / rings; straight bar / rings.
Session per week: 3 calisthenic medium / high intensity sessions; 3 low intensity sessions; 1 no intensity session.
Duration: 4 weeks
You can also run the program more then once in row and test yourself each time for evaluating your improvements.
CONTENT OF THE IBOOK
– PROGRAM OVERVIEW: presentation of the training program and exposure of the weekly split
– HOW TO PROGRESS: how to manage your progression during the 4 weeks and progressively overload
– FULL BODY A – PUSH FOCUSED: training table with full warm up, main work and cool down for day 1
– FULL BODY B – LEGS FOCUSED: training table with full warm up, main work and cool down for day 2
– FULL BODY C – PULL FOCUSED: training table with full warm up, main work and cool down for day 3
– ACTIVE REST: how to manage your low intensity activity
– RESTORING: no intensity practice to run once a week in order to reset and restore your nervous system
– DELOAD: explanation of the deload week with specific workouts
– TEST: finish up your journey with a test to evaluate your progress
– EXERCISE LIBRARY: full list of all the exercises in the program with a demonstration clip (by link) for each one of them
ABOUT THE CONSULTATION
This service consists in:
a private meeting session of 60/90 minutes where I can discuss with you the program and giving you specific suggestion how to run it
For the consultation online the communication happens by e-mail, private video and/or a Skype session of about 60/90 minutes